Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
The Commencement Speech Colleges Would Never Let Me Give. Plus: Should You Really Be a Lawyer?
On the June 2, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I talk with Deborah Schneider, author of Should You Really Be a Lawyer? We'll talk about people thinking about entering the career as well as those already in it.
Plus, I'll give the commencement address I'd love to give but that no college would be foolish enough to allow me to give.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.