Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
The Commencement Speech Colleges Would Never Let Me Give. Plus: Should You Really Be a Lawyer?
On the June 2, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I talk with Deborah Schneider, author of Should You Really Be a Lawyer? We'll talk about people thinking about entering the career as well as those already in it.
Plus, I'll give the commencement address I'd love to give but that no college would be foolish enough to allow me to give.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.