Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
The Commencement Speech Colleges Would Never Let Me Give. Plus: Should You Really Be a Lawyer?
On the June 2, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I talk with Deborah Schneider, author of Should You Really Be a Lawyer? We'll talk about people thinking about entering the career as well as those already in it.
Plus, I'll give the commencement address I'd love to give but that no college would be foolish enough to allow me to give.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.