Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Afternoon News Roundup
Connecting the Dots: Afternoon edition for Monday, February 27, 2012
California's nonpartisan Legislative Analyst's Office has released a report stating Governor Jerry Brown's proposed budget for the next fiscal year is $6.5 billion short...
State Attorney General Kamala Harris says Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac should halt foreclosures until the federal government has finished its analysis on writing down the debt of homeowners who owe more than their houses are worth...
Sea otters are dying at an unprecedented high rate along the California coast this year...
The warmer winters and drier summers caused by climate change are prime conditions for a bark beetle that is now threatening the lodgepole pine, spruce, and fir forests of the West.
Connecting the Dots brings the day's news together.