Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Afternoon News Roundup
Connecting the Dots: Afternoon edition for Monday, February 27, 2012
California's nonpartisan Legislative Analyst's Office has released a report stating Governor Jerry Brown's proposed budget for the next fiscal year is $6.5 billion short...
State Attorney General Kamala Harris says Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac should halt foreclosures until the federal government has finished its analysis on writing down the debt of homeowners who owe more than their houses are worth...
Sea otters are dying at an unprecedented high rate along the California coast this year...
The warmer winters and drier summers caused by climate change are prime conditions for a bark beetle that is now threatening the lodgepole pine, spruce, and fir forests of the West.
Connecting the Dots brings the day's news together.