Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Afternoon News Roundup
Connecting the Dots: Afternoon edition for Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Patients who seek physical, occupational, and speech therapy at Kaiser Permanente will no longer be turned away for not having a "physical condition." State regulators ordered the change after more than 100 patients claimed Kaiser had denied them therapy. Kaiser's vice president says there was a misunderstanding…
Organizers of the America's Cup regatta have dropped their plans to renovate San Francisco piers 30-32, citing environmental concerns and financial constraints...
Residents of more than 20 homes may have been scammed by Alfonso Martinez, 62, who claimed to own properties he found vacant and posted for rent on Craigslist...
According to NASA’s iPhone app, which tracks spacecraft orbiting the earth, the International Space Station will be visible from the Bay Area’s skies for 20 seconds, at 7:32pm tonight.