Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Afternoon News Roundup
Connecting the Dots: Afternoon edition for Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Patients who seek physical, occupational, and speech therapy at Kaiser Permanente will no longer be turned away for not having a "physical condition." State regulators ordered the change after more than 100 patients claimed Kaiser had denied them therapy. Kaiser's vice president says there was a misunderstanding…
Organizers of the America's Cup regatta have dropped their plans to renovate San Francisco piers 30-32, citing environmental concerns and financial constraints...
Residents of more than 20 homes may have been scammed by Alfonso Martinez, 62, who claimed to own properties he found vacant and posted for rent on Craigslist...
According to NASA’s iPhone app, which tracks spacecraft orbiting the earth, the International Space Station will be visible from the Bay Area’s skies for 20 seconds, at 7:32pm tonight.