Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Afternoon News Roundup
Connecting the Dots: afternoon edition for Tuesday, February 7, 2012
The U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, today, struck down California's Proposition 8 -- a ballot measure banning same-sex marriage -- calling it unconstitutional...
42,000 jobs were added in Silicon Valley in 2012, according to the "2012 Silicon Valley Index" released earlier today, marking a 3.8% increase over the previous year...
1600 PG&E customers in San Francisco's Richmond District lost power, this morning, after an underground equipment failure...
Americans' diets are failing, too, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, which has found 9 out of 10 consume too much salt -- a habit that can lead to heart problems.
Connecting the Dots brings the day's news together