Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Afternoon News Digest
Connecting the Dots: Afternoon edition for Tuesday, March 6, 2012
An Oakland judge has agreed to delay the release of a report on the UC Davis pepper spray incident. An attorney for a union that represents campus police says it needs more time to determine if releasing the report would violate a state law designed to protect the names of officers interviewed during the internal investigation...
Though the company has not officially acknowledged the rumors, Yahoo employees could be facing "thousands" of layoffs, as the company struggles to reinvent itself...
McWashington sells for $8,100 on eBay!
Connecting the Dots brings the day's news together.