Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Morning News Roundup
Connecting the Dots: Top news stories for Thursday, March 1 , 2012
Environmentalists question whether a plan to build two underwater tunnels in the Sacramento-San Joaquin river delta that would provide more water to people in the Bay Area and farmers in the Central Valley, would restore the ecosystem in that area or harm its species…
Recent data shows that Californians have already raised more money for Obama, eight months before the election, than they did during the entire 2008 campaign. ..
City College of San Francisco Chancellor Don Griffin will be stepping down from his position after four years of restoring the college’s reputation in the wake of administrative scandals and budget cuts…
An unidentified motorcyclist died in Oakland this morning after crashing into an overpass wall and falling hundreds of feet…
Construction on California’s High Speed Rail project, originally expected to begin September of this year, has been delayed by the Obama administration to avoid rushing the multi-billion dollar project to meet federal deadlines…
Artisan chocolate-making companies may be rushing to finish details on the treats they will bring to the San Francisco International Chocolate Salon in Fort Mason this Sunday.
Connecting the dots brings the day’s news together.