Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Arts & Culture
Connie Ducey started singing harmony with her parents when she was three, and officially sang in public for the first time at age nine. She’s been performing regularly at clubs and events around northern California for the past dozen or so years.
You can hear her Thursday (February 2) at The Panama Hotel in San Rafael. Music starts about 7pm.