Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Arts & Culture
Connie Ducey started singing harmony with her parents when she was three, and officially sang in public for the first time at age nine. She’s been performing regularly at clubs and events around northern California for the past dozen or so years.
You can hear her Thursday (February 2) at The Panama Hotel in San Rafael. Music starts about 7pm.