Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Revolutions Per Minute
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Board Op/Announcer; Producer and Co-Host, Folk Music & Beyond
Producer, Your Call
Your Legal Rights 8/15
Consumer credit card issues
By Chuck Finney
Chuck Finney is joined by Joseph Ridout, Manager of Consumer Services for Consumer Action, a non-profit National Consumer Advocacy and Educational Organization to talk about legal issues for credit cards.