Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
The Corner Laughers
Today's music is by The Corner Laughers. The name derives from the admiration that the band has for “those who remain amused and observant from the sidelines of this ridiculous world.” Their songs may bring to mind a carefree summer, but their lyrics often contain hints of the first chills of autumn. The Corner Laughers are one of seven bands being showcased at San Francisco's Bottom of the Hill on Wednesday, April 25. Doors open at 7pm, and music begins at 8pm.