Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Could You Use a Workover?
On the Mar. 23, 2014 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I devote the entire hour to trying to help you with your career conundrum or that of someone you care about. I call those three-minute workovers although sometimes they can take as long as ten. Plus, I intersperse my favorite career tips.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.