Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Croatia's Museum Of Broken Relationships
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. If your Valentine's Day isn't working out, visit the museum of broken relationships in Croatia. The collection includes a wedding dress from a marriage gone wrong and a shattered garden gnome. A wife threw it at her husband's car. A veteran donated a prosthetic leg, calling it sturdier than his affair with the physical therapist. And there's the axe a woman used on her ex's furniture. The more she chopped, she says, the better she felt. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.