Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Crosscurrents: December 5, 2012
Controversial drones may be coming to Alameda County; Cannabis News; and an Oakland library begins a fresh chapter at a new location.
This episode features the following music, all by Dave Brubeck:
1. "Danse Duet" from Countdown: Time In Outer Space (1962)
2. "Winter Ballad" from Jazz Impressions of New York (1964)
3. "Far More Blue" from Time Further Out (1961)
4. "Time In" from Time In (1966)
5. "Three To Get Ready" from Time Out (1959)
6. "Sixth Sense" from Jazz Impressions of New York (1964)
7. "In Your Own Sweet Way" from Dave Brubeck's Greatest Hits (1954)
8. "Lost Waltz" from Time In (1966)
Cops & Courts