Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Crosscurrents: July 9, 2012
A live performance of Crosscurrents! -- at the Polish Club in SF's Mission District, 12/3/2011. The endangered sounds of the end of the earth; a conversation with Nikki Silva (of the Kitchen Sisters); Monday Hearts for Madeliene; and local guitarist/singer Quinn Deveaux.