Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Crossroads Irish and Irish-American Festival
Crossroads, San Francisco's Irish-American Festival, celebrates its 10th Anniversary March 9 to April 26. Crossroads is a literary, musical, and cultural event showcasing Irish and Irish-American history and culture. Crossroads is dedicated to creating a dynamic forum for meaningful, many-sided conversations about Irish and Irish-American histories, the ancient roots, passions, work, and presence of Irish culture around the globe and our efforts to make sense of it all!
Learn more at www.irishamericancrossroads.org.