Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Around the Nation
Daughter Auctions Stradivari Cello To Hear It Again
The cello belonging to the late Bernard Greenhouse from the Beaux Arts Trio goes up for auction on Monday. The instrument is one of only 60 cellos in the world today that were made by the master Antonio Stradivari and is expected to fetch a price in the millions. Host Rachel Martin speaks with Greenhouse's daughter, Elena Delbanco, and her husband, Nicholas Delbanco, an author who has written about the instrument.