Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
A Debate: Is the Americans with Disabilities Act a Net Positive for the Workplace and for Society?
On the Nov. 18, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I'll moderate a debate: Is the Americans with Disabilities Act a net positive for the workplace and for society?
Taking the affirmative side will be top disabilities advocate, who has argued before the Supreme Court, Claudia Center. She'll be debating libertarian Cato Institute senior fellow who also runs Overlawyered.com, Walter Olson.
In the 2nd half of the show, I'll do three-minute career makeovers on callers.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.
Your legal rights 9/12