Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
A Debate: Is the Americans with Disabilities Act a Net Positive for the Workplace and for Society?
On the Nov. 18, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I'll moderate a debate: Is the Americans with Disabilities Act a net positive for the workplace and for society?
Taking the affirmative side will be top disabilities advocate, who has argued before the Supreme Court, Claudia Center. She'll be debating libertarian Cato Institute senior fellow who also runs Overlawyered.com, Walter Olson.
In the 2nd half of the show, I'll do three-minute career makeovers on callers.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.
Your legal rights 9/12