Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
Details of State Senator Leland Yee's case
The San Francisco Chronicle has been reporting widely on the FBI’s investigation into Senator Leland Yee and 25 others who have been indicted in the past few days. The charges range from firearms trafficking to promising political favors.
San Francisco Chronicle reporters Henry Lee and Vivian Ho have been covering this unfolding story in detail and give us a recap of what we know so far.
“Politics, crime, gangsters, legitimacy versus non-legitimacy, financial crimes, physical violent crimes or allegations, you see a gamete of legal issues and crime involved here.”
Click the audio player above to hear the entire interview.
Find more San Francisco Chronical reporting here: