Most Active Stories
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- You're being watched: Surveillance in Oakland
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- The tangled tale of Haight Street
- O'Malley: America's Economy Needs 'Sensible Rebalancing,' Not 'Pitchforks'
Details of State Senator Leland Yee's case
The San Francisco Chronicle has been reporting widely on the FBI’s investigation into Senator Leland Yee and 25 others who have been indicted in the past few days. The charges range from firearms trafficking to promising political favors.
San Francisco Chronicle reporters Henry Lee and Vivian Ho have been covering this unfolding story in detail and give us a recap of what we know so far.
“Politics, crime, gangsters, legitimacy versus non-legitimacy, financial crimes, physical violent crimes or allegations, you see a gamete of legal issues and crime involved here.”
Click the audio player above to hear the entire interview.
Find more San Francisco Chronical reporting here: