Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Around the Nation
Doorman Gets Handed His Stolen Driver's License
Originally published on Tue May 8, 2012 4:51 am
A 19-year-old University of Iowa student paid $20 for a stolen driver's license and debit card. He took the ID to a bar. But the bouncer instantly recognized the ID was stolen. Because it belonged to him.