Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Arts & Culture
East Bay Express: Wine country, in the City
The East Bay has been experiencing something of a wine boom over the past decade or so and the East Bay Express devotes this week’s edition to exploring it in the Taste Edition. There are now at least 25 wineries in East Bay cities. Ellen Cushing wrote about them and their history. She spoke with KALW’s Holly Kernan about wine culture in the East Bay.
Listen to the interview above.