Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Elvis Costello Thinks His New Box Set Is Overpriced
Elvis Costello's box set includes three CD's, a vinyl record and a coffee table book. To get all this, however, you are asked to pay $225. Costello seems to be shocked. On a website, he declares, "we are unable to recommend this lovely item as the price appears to be either a misprint or a satire."