Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Revolutions Per Minute
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Board Op/Announcer; Producer and Co-Host, Folk Music & Beyond
Producer, Your Call
Your Legal Right 7pm 11.06.13
Employment Law -- ADA Issues in the Workplace
By Chuck Finney
Employment Law - the Americans With Disabilities Act Issues in the Workplace.
Guests: Employment Law attorneys: Bryan Schwartz and John Hyland.
Listeners please call with questions or comments for Chuck and his guests: 415-841-4134.