Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Your Legal Rights 06.26.13 7pm
Employment Law -- Telecommuting
Employment Law -- Telecommuting from home to work -- what are the rights and obligations of employees and employers?
Guests: Employment Law attorneys Lisa Lawson and Sharon Vinick, Members of the Executive Committee of the Labor & Employment Law Section of the State Bar.
Listeners are invited to call-in with questions/comments for the guests: 415-841-4134.
Also, June 26 will be KALW's monthly Call-A-Lawyer Night. From 7-8pm, while Your Legal Rights is on-the-air, call with questions on any law topic the attorneys are prepared to discuss: 800-525-9917 for private off-air consultation.