Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Out in the Bay - 8/29 - 7pm
"The End of San Francisco" -- according to Mattilda
Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore, the provocative, angry, queer anti-assimilationist writer, is back on Out in the Bay, 7pm Thursday, with her latest ... manifesto? Or memoir? (Even though she’s only 40) In The End of San Francisco, Mattilda deals with family, incest, gay sex work, the digital ruination of our City by the Bay, political correctness and its stifling effect on activism and even just talking with one another, and much more. Join Mattilda and host Eric Jansen for another, in Mattilda’s words, “delicious conversation” about life, struggles, triumphs -- ours and the cities we live in.
7pm PDT Thursday, August 29, on 91.7 FM Bay Area + kalw.org worldwide. (First aired live April 24, 2013.)
Out in the Bay - February 9, 2012
Out in the Bay ~ 7/31/14 ~ 7pm
Out in the Bay - 7pm Thur 4/11
Out in the Bay ~ 5/30/13 - 7pm