Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Arts & Culture
Did you see the movie, “The Social Network”? If so, then you’ve heard music by Jon Bernson, who the Bay Guardian calls “a force of nature in the Bay Area music scene.” His current band, Exray’s, has a show this Saturday (January 21) at the Hemlock Tavern in San Francisco. They take the stage about 9pm.