Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
Open Air ~ 1/3/13 at 1pm
Of Fado, Experimental Theatre, & Witches
This week on Open Air, KALW’s weekly magazine of Most Things (Culturally) Considered, host David Latulippe talks with Lauren English, starring in “Bell, Book & Candle” at the SF Playhouse, with Cutting Ball Theatre’s Ben Fisher, and with Bay Area Fado Singer Ramana Vieira who will appearing next week at La Peña Cultural Center in Berkeley. And for 2013, a new feature: on every 1st Thursday of the month, San Francisco Chronicle music critic Joshua Kosman will offer his cultural picks for the month ahead. Original Broadcast: Thursday 1/3/13 at 1pm. Listen anytime now.