Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Open Air ~ 1/3/13 at 1pm
Of Fado, Experimental Theatre, & Witches
This week on Open Air, KALW’s weekly magazine of Most Things (Culturally) Considered, host David Latulippe talks with Lauren English, starring in “Bell, Book & Candle” at the SF Playhouse, with Cutting Ball Theatre’s Ben Fisher, and with Bay Area Fado Singer Ramana Vieira who will appearing next week at La Peña Cultural Center in Berkeley. And for 2013, a new feature: on every 1st Thursday of the month, San Francisco Chronicle music critic Joshua Kosman will offer his cultural picks for the month ahead. Original Broadcast: Thursday 1/3/13 at 1pm. Listen anytime now.