Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Friday Media Roundtable: Conflict in Gaza
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of California’s new "cap and trade" program. We’ll also talk about the widening Israeli military attack on Gaza. We’ll be join by San Francisco Chronicle’s David Baker, environmental journalist Mark Schapiro and freelance journalist Mohammed Omer joins us from Gaza. Where did you see the best reporting this week? Join us live at 10 or send and email to email@example.com. It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Mark Schapiro, an investigative journalist who specializes in international and environmental stories
David Baker, a staff writer with SF Chronicle where he covers energy for the paper
Mohammed Omer, a Palestinian journalist based in Gaza
SF Chronicle: Do cap-and-trade systems work?
Jadalyyia: Timeline: Israel's Latest Escalation in Gaza
Haaretz: Make-believe election victory