Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Friday Media Roundtable: Financial crisis in Detroit and budget showdown in Washington
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, coverage focused on last-ditch efforts to defund Obamacare, and the approaching showdown over the debt ceiling. How are media contextualizing the debate on Capitol Hill? We will also hear about an in-depth investigation into how Detroit went broke. Join the conversation with John Gallagher of the Detroit Free Press and Huffington Post Washington correspondent Michael McAuliff. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
John Gallagher, staff Writer at Detroit Free Press.
Michael McAuliff, senior congressional correspondent for the Huffington Post
Huffington Post: Republican Leaders Don't Have The Votes For Their Own Hostage Plan
Moyers and Company: Some People Are Making Big Bucks Sabotaging Obamacare