Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Friday Media Roundtable: The Foreign Policy Debate
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of the third and final presidential debate, which focused on US foreign policy. What did the media focus on and what was missing from the coverage? We’ll be joined by Globe and Mail’s Eric Reguly, The American Independent News Network’s Eli Clifton, and Democracy Now’s Andres Contreris. Where did you see the best reporting this week? And where do you get your news about US foreign policy? It’s Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Eli Clifton, a reporter at the American Independent News Network.
Andrés Conteris, Founder of Democracy Now! en Español
Eric Reguly, the European Business Correspondent for The Globe and Mail, Canada's national newspaper
The Guardian: Obama v Romney: around the world in 90 minutes
Globe and Mail: The fringe also rises
Financial Times: Jailing the seismic seven will cause tremors beyond Italy