Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Friday Media Roundtable: Iraq War Anniversary, Obama in Israel & the Occupied Territories
On the next Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll mark the 10- year anniversary of the US invasion of Iraq. How are the media reflecting on their coverage in the lead up to the invasion? We’ll also discuss coverage of President Obama’s trip to Israel and the West Bank. We’ll be joined by the Guardian’s Martin Chulov, The Nation’s Robert Dreyfuss, and independent journalist Sahar Issa will join us from Baghdad. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Sahar Issa, former Baghdad bureau correspondent for McClatchy newspapers
Robert Dreyfuss, contributing editor at The Nation, contributing writer at Mother Jones, senior correspondent for The American Prospect.
Martin Chulov, Middle East correspondent for the Guardian of London
The Nation: WMD in Syria? Here We Go Again
McClatchy: Iraq: ten years later