Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Friday Media Roundtable: The IRS, Tax Havens & Tax Dodgers
On the next Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss wall-to-wall media coverage of the IRS targeting conservative groups. We’ll also discuss how large US-based multinational companies, including Apple, have managed to stash $1.9 trillion offshore. We’ll be joined by McClatchy’s Kevin Hall and The Center for Public Integrity’s Michael Hudson. Where did you the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Michael Hudson, investigative journalist with the Center for Public Integrity
Kevin Hall, national economic correspondent for McClatchy newspapers
The Center for Public Integrity: Inside the global offshore money maze