Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Friday Media Roundtable: The IRS, Tax Havens & Tax Dodgers
On the next Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss wall-to-wall media coverage of the IRS targeting conservative groups. We’ll also discuss how large US-based multinational companies, including Apple, have managed to stash $1.9 trillion offshore. We’ll be joined by McClatchy’s Kevin Hall and The Center for Public Integrity’s Michael Hudson. Where did you the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Michael Hudson, investigative journalist with the Center for Public Integrity
Kevin Hall, national economic correspondent for McClatchy newspapers
The Center for Public Integrity: Inside the global offshore money maze