Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Friday Media Roundtable: The IRS, Tax Havens & Tax Dodgers
On the next Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss wall-to-wall media coverage of the IRS targeting conservative groups. We’ll also discuss how large US-based multinational companies, including Apple, have managed to stash $1.9 trillion offshore. We’ll be joined by McClatchy’s Kevin Hall and The Center for Public Integrity’s Michael Hudson. Where did you the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Michael Hudson, investigative journalist with the Center for Public Integrity
Kevin Hall, national economic correspondent for McClatchy newspapers
The Center for Public Integrity: Inside the global offshore money maze