Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Friday Media Roundtable: A new Pope & great investigative reporting
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation about the wall to wall media coverage of the newly elected Pope Francis. What stood out for you? We’ll also talk to investigative journalists in Northern California who broke stories about rising pension costs in Sonoma County and millions of dollars in “hidden assets” in the state parks system as the state was preparing to close 70 parks. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Matt Weiser, an environmental reporter with the Sacramento Bee
Jennifer Gollan, a reporter covering regional politics and government oversight for The Bay Citizen.
Mark Seibel, Chief of Correspondents for McClatchy Newspapers
Sacramento Bee: Hidden California state parks funds spark outrage
Sacramento Bee: Ex-California parks official fined in scandal
The Bay Citizen: PACER federal court record fees exceed system costs