Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Friday Media Roundtable: Post-war Iraq & the GOP's mid-term push
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss media coverage of the 11th anniversary of the invasion and occupation of Iraq. How are the media marking the anniversary? What has become of Iraq eleven years later? We will also talk about the midterm elections. We’ll be joined by the Guardian’s Martin Chulov and Salon’s Thomas Frank. Where did you see the best reporting? Join the conversation with Rose Aguilar and you.
Martin Chulov, Middle East correspondent for the Guardian
Thomas Frank, Salon politics and culture columnist
Guardian: Iraq invasion was about oil
Recommended on the Roundtable:
Tomgram: David Bromwich "The Leader Obama Wanted to Become and What Became of Him"
Matt Bradley & Ali Nabhan, Wall Street Journal: "Iraqi Officer Takes Dark Turn to al Qaeda"
Project on Government Oversight: "Here’s What 60 Minutes Didn’t Tell You About the F-35"