Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Friday Media Roundtable: "There is no such thing as society"
On today’s Your Call, it's our Friday media roundtable. This week, we'll discuss media coverage of President Obama’s proposed changes to Social Security and Medicare. We’ll also talk about the legacy of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. We'll be joined by Columbia Journalism Review’s Trudy Lieberman, Alternet’s Joshua Holland and The Guardian’s Zoe Williams. Where did you see the best reporting this week? Join us at 10am PT or leave a comment here. It's Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Joshua Holland, editor and senior writer at AlterNet
Trudy Lieberman, long-time contributor to the Columbia Journalism Review
Zoe Williams, columnist for The Guardian
The Guardian: Margaret Thatcher’s legacy