Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Friday Media Roundtable: "There is no such thing as society"
On today’s Your Call, it's our Friday media roundtable. This week, we'll discuss media coverage of President Obama’s proposed changes to Social Security and Medicare. We’ll also talk about the legacy of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. We'll be joined by Columbia Journalism Review’s Trudy Lieberman, Alternet’s Joshua Holland and The Guardian’s Zoe Williams. Where did you see the best reporting this week? Join us at 10am PT or leave a comment here. It's Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Joshua Holland, editor and senior writer at AlterNet
Trudy Lieberman, long-time contributor to the Columbia Journalism Review
Zoe Williams, columnist for The Guardian
The Guardian: Margaret Thatcher’s legacy