Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
The Friday Media Roundtable...on Your Call
This week, Rose talked with the Nation’s John Nichols about his latest book, Uprising: How Wisconsin Renewed the Politics of Protest, from Madison to Wall Street. Plus, a discussion about the parliamentary elections in Greece with Globe and Mail’s Eric Reguly, who joined us from Rome.
John Nichols, Washington correspondent for The Nation
Eric Reguly, Globe and Mail’s European business correspondent and he is based in Rome
Eric Reguly, Globe and Mail: Pressure mounts on Greece to stick to the austerity plan
John Nichols: The Nation
Ben Jones and Gannett Wisconsin Media Investigative Team: Wisconsin enters into 'uncharted' ad buying blitz for elections
Aaron Blake, Washington Post: After ousting Lugar, Club for Growth’s sterling primary record to be tested — big time