Most Active Stories
- Technically illegal: How thousands of property owners and renters are breaking the law
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- Your Call: What do students and parents need to know before they take out student loans?
- Listen to the latest Manager's Report
- Your Call: How can photography impact the struggle for human rights around the globe?
Out in the Bay ~ 3/20/14 ~ 7pm Thursday
Gay Men's Chorus honors cyber-bullying victim Tyler Clementi
Tyler Clementi was an 18-year-old Rutgers University freshman who killed himself after his roommate recorded webcam videos of Tyler’s lustful encounters with another man, then invited other students to view them. With Ann Campton Hallaway, the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus premieres “Tyler’s Suite,” composed in Tyler's honor, in Davies Symphony Hall Tuesday and Wednesday, March 25 - 26. It's part of the chorus' concert LUSTER: An American Songbook. On tonight's Out in the Bay (7pm), Tyler’s mother Jane Clementi and SFGMC artistic director Timothy Seelig discuss cyber-bullying, other life and death issues, and the work of the Tyler Clementi Foundation and the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus. Eric Jansen hosts.