Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
FALL MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN
The goal is in sight! Support Local Public Radio at 800-525-9917!
The strength of public radio comes from the grassroots: From listener support, and local stations willing to take risks to create something new. At KALW, that means distinctive a local mix of local, national and global programming -- plus an innovation we all appreciate: The no-interruption membership campaign.
KALW's Fall Membership Campaign began with a goal of $325,000. Now, thanks to one listener at a time giving their generous support, we're down to just $1,000 to go. If you've helped us get this far -- THANK YOU.
And if you've been waiting to do your part, now is the time to contribute to KALW and keep creative, non-commercial radio strong. You can CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW or talk to a fellow listener at 800-525-9917.
And for a contribution of $75 or more, we have a unique thank you gift: The "Architecture Alphabet" poster -- created by Stephen Wildish for 99% Invisible, and signed by Roman Mars.