Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Arts & Culture
Haunted by Heros
The song you’re hearing now is being played by the band Haunted by Heroes, from Pacifica. Known at present as “the world’s youngest rock band,” these little dudes aren’t much taller than their guitars. You can see them Saturday March 24 when they’re the opening act at the legendary Fillmore. Music starts at 9 pm. That’s probably past the bedtime of these eleven-year-olds… but it is a Saturday.