Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
High Times on Work with Marty Nemko
Can you work effectively while drunk or high? Think you might have a substance abuse problem? What if you think your supervisee or coworker does? When can and can't employers require? My guest Paula Wilbourne, who runs a national substance abuse program for the Veterans Administration and I will discuss those questions. And as usual, you can call-in for a three-minute Workover--I'll try to help you solve your career or self-employment problem. On Work with Marty Nemko, Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW,91.7 FM, San Francisco.