Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
High Times on Work with Marty Nemko
Can you work effectively while drunk or high? Think you might have a substance abuse problem? What if you think your supervisee or coworker does? When can and can't employers require? My guest Paula Wilbourne, who runs a national substance abuse program for the Veterans Administration and I will discuss those questions. And as usual, you can call-in for a three-minute Workover--I'll try to help you solve your career or self-employment problem. On Work with Marty Nemko, Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW,91.7 FM, San Francisco.