Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Open Air August 16
An Hour with Barrington Pheloung
Barrington Pheloung is the composer of the original theme for the "Inspector Morse" television series, and he scored all 33 episodes. Today he is doing the same for the "Inspector Lewis" and "Endeavour" series. I visited him in his studio in England in 1997 for this program, where we see him at work on a "Morse" episode, and hear some of his other music. First broadcast in 1997. Thursday 1 PM.