Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
A previous "Work with Marty Nemko"
How to Become More Reslient. (Work with Marty Nemko, 7/15/12)
On July 15 at 11 am my guest was Rick Newman, author of Rebounders: How winners pivot from setbacks to success. We had a realistic, not pop-psych discussion of how regular people (not just those who got on Oprah) can rebound from failures.
At 11;40, I invited listeners to call in for a Three-Minute Workover, in which I try to help them take at least a baby step forward in solving their work/career problem.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW 9`.7FM, a National Public Radio affiliate in San Francisco.