Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Past show, Work with Marty Nemko
How to Market Your Book 7/29/12
Lew Hunter, former head of UCLA's screenwriting program, told me that he asked a cabbie, "How the book coming?" The cabbie, surprised, replied, "How did you know I was writing a book?" Hunter smiled, "Everyone is."
Indeed, so many people "have a book in them" or have written one, but which isn't selling.
On Work with Marty Nemko on Sunday July 29, my guest will be John Kremer, author of the respected book, 1001 Ways to Market Your Books.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco