Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
How Realistic is a Career in VoiceOver?
Many people think of voiceover as an easy, cool career. But how realistic is it that one can make a living at it--or even enough to pay back the cost of the training and demo?
On Sunday, Feb. 19, I'll ask such questions of Elaine Clark, author of the just-published third edition of There's Money Where Your Mouth Is: A Complete Insider's Guide to Earning Income and Building a Career in Voice-Overs.
That's on Work with Marty Nemko, Sundays from 11 am to noon, here on KALW, 91.7 FM.