Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
How Realistic is a Career in VoiceOver?
Many people think of voiceover as an easy, cool career. But how realistic is it that one can make a living at it--or even enough to pay back the cost of the training and demo?
On Sunday, Feb. 19, I'll ask such questions of Elaine Clark, author of the just-published third edition of There's Money Where Your Mouth Is: A Complete Insider's Guide to Earning Income and Building a Career in Voice-Overs.
That's on Work with Marty Nemko, Sundays from 11 am to noon, here on KALW, 91.7 FM.