Most Active Stories
- Stanford researchers find teaching technique that closes achievement gap in schools
- Project-based learning gets kids back on track
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
How to Sell to China: Advice for small businesses
On the Feb. 10, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I'll talk with Stanley Chao, author of Selling to China: a guide for small to midsized businesses. I have read the book, cover-to-cover and it truly is an eye-opener, and very authoritative, indeed definitive.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.