Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Out in the Bay ~ 12/19/13 ~ 7pm
"I ... do? Wait, let me think about it."
Experts help homo and hetero couples weigh the pros and cons of getting married by year-end. Just because it's now legal for same-sex couples to marry in California and many other states, and the federal government must recognize those marriages, should you? There are financial advantages for some to get hitched by Dec. 31, but disadvantages for others, and there are many other potential risks and benefits. Eric Jansen's guests are tax lawyer Chuck Teixeira and family law attorney Emily Doskow, who advises all couples to have pre-nuptial agreements.
Your Legal Right 7pm 07.10.13
Out in the Bay ~ call-in 3/28/13
Cops & Courts