Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
past program, Work with Marty Nemko
Is it Ethical to Use a Resume Writer? Plus: What's Your Communication Quotient? (Aired 7/1/12)
Is it ethical to hire a resume writer? On July 1 at 11 am, Marty Nemko will debate his wife, Napa County Schools Superintendent Dr. Barbara Nemko on those questions.
And to ensure both sides of each question are covered fairly, in the middle of each debate, Marty and Barbara will switch sides.
They'll also invite you to call in with your work problem. They'll debate what they think is the right solution, in what they call a Three-Minute WorkOver.
What's your Communication Quotient? Marty will give Barbara (and you!) a Communication test he's cooked up.
This show aired July 1 at 11 am.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM.