Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
The music you’re hearing now is the high energy, foot stompin’ sound of San Francisco native Jenny Kerr. She’s a regular on the festival circuit in Europe, but you only have to go as far as Half Moon Bay to hear her this week. She and the band are appearing Friday, April 12th at Sam’s Chowder House, playing from 5:30 to 8:30pm.