Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Arts & Culture
The music you’re hearing now is the high energy, foot stompin’ sound of San Francisco native Jenny Kerr. She’s a regular on the festival circuit in Europe, but you only have to go as far as Half Moon Bay to hear her this week. She and the band are appearing Friday, April 12th at Sam’s Chowder House, playing from 5:30 to 8:30pm.