Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Arts & Culture
The music you’re hearing now is the high energy, foot stompin’ sound of San Francisco native Jenny Kerr. She’s a regular on the festival circuit in Europe, but you only have to go as far as Half Moon Bay to hear her this week. She and the band are appearing Friday, April 12th at Sam’s Chowder House, playing from 5:30 to 8:30pm.