Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Josh Powell Turned Out To Be 'A Monster,' Says Social Worker
The social worker who watched in horror last Sunday as a Washington state man blew up the house that his two young sons had gone into moments before says he had never before seemed dangerous.
But she knows now, Elizabeth Griffin-Hall tells ABC News, that "Josh Powell was really, really evil."
"The world lost two beautiful boys to a monster," she says.