Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Your Legal Rights 06.12.13 7-8PM
Juvenile Law issues.
Your Legal Rights considers Juvenile Law Issues.
Judge Eugene Hyman (retired) and Judge Kurt Kumli of the Santa Clara Co. Superior Court;
Deputy District Attorney LaRon Hogg Haught, Santa Clara Co.; and Greg Feldman, Deputy
Public Defender, San Francisco.
Listener call-ins welcome beginning approximately 7:30: 415-841-4134.