Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
THURSDAY 3/14 @ 11AM
KALW community special: What's next for CCSF?
On a special edition of Your Call Thursday at 11am, join a conversation about where City College of San Francisco stands in retaining its accreditation status and the debate over the future of this crucial local institution. Last July, CCSF was told that it would face closure if serious changes were not made. Friday marks the deadline for the college to submit a report making the case for staying open. So what changes need to be made? What will serve students and the community? Join this special hour of Your Call with Rose Aguilar. Thursday at 11am.
Shanell Williams, Associated Students president and a leader/founder of the SaveCCSF Coalition
Karen Saginor, president of the Academic Senate and elected representatitve of CCSF faculty
Larry Kamer, media representative for CCSF administration
Nanette Asimov, SF Chronicle: "CCSF regulators - sensible or 'gone wild'?"
Joe Fitzgerald, SFBG: "CCSF board approves report to accreditators amid heavy criticism"