Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
HEAR HERE: A POP-UP RADIO PROJECT
KALW’s Hear Here project aims to keep community storytelling fun, fresh, and personal
Hear Here: A Pop-Up Radio Project is KALW’s new community storytelling initiative in Oakland and San Francisco. We’re spending 12 months in these two cities, asking you to share your stories with us on the web and on air. Today, we’re kicking off a week of Hear Here by sharing some of the best stories the project has gathered so far. KALW’s Holly Kernan sat down with Hear Here producers Erica Mu and Audrey Dilling to get an update on the project.
Listen to their conversation above.
Here Here is "popping up" next at the Visitacion Valley branch library in San Francisco on July 26. Find out more on the Events page of their website. You can also like the project on Facebook and follow it on Twitter @hearhereradio.