Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
HEAR HERE: A POP-UP RADIO PROJECT
KALW’s Hear Here project aims to keep community storytelling fun, fresh, and personal
Hear Here: A Pop-Up Radio Project is KALW’s new community storytelling initiative in Oakland and San Francisco. We’re spending 12 months in these two cities, asking you to share your stories with us on the web and on air. Today, we’re kicking off a week of Hear Here by sharing some of the best stories the project has gathered so far. KALW’s Holly Kernan sat down with Hear Here producers Erica Mu and Audrey Dilling to get an update on the project.
Listen to their conversation above.
Here Here is "popping up" next at the Visitacion Valley branch library in San Francisco on July 26. Find out more on the Events page of their website. You can also like the project on Facebook and follow it on Twitter @hearhereradio.